Finance Manager – Shanghai, China
- Overseeing and reviewing financials by the team in China and Hong Kong
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans
- Prepare, propose and coordinate the preparation of forecasts and annual budgets for review and approval
- Liaising with external auditors and tax agents
- Looking into strengthening current internal control and process improvement
- Ensuring monthly closing of financial accounts across all countries are timely, accurate and in compliance with group/statutory requirements
- Good understanding of China local tax regulations
- General business administration, ensuring compliance with corporate regulators and authorities in the country
- Associate Degree or Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Degree in Accountancy, with at least 10 years of working experience
- Possess positive attitude, meticulous and analytical skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Possess good commercial and business acumen
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proactive and good team player
- Experience in logistics industry is an added advantage
Brenda Lim, Regional Financial Director, email@example.com
Lisa Shi, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
About Direct Link
At Direct Link, we are experts in borderless e-commerce solutions for global deliveries.
We offer customized B2C delivery solutions, distributing e-commerce packages and direct mail to every address in the world. As part of PostNord, the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions in the Nordics, we combine entrepreneurial flexibility with corporate stability.